Sunday 6 June 2010

I wanna yell it

Go Ahead, you know you want it
You'll have no other way
you just want to take us down
go ahead,
I'll be the one hit
I can take you boy
Oh, you want to get it
And oh no I want to yell it
but do we speak or are we just nodding our heads


fuckyeahcrystals:  silverscents

(via typicalpocky, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)theboyschewlego:  (via raffyzles)





loverunway:  arebours-:  (via watchmevanish)(via shadeh)

addictedtodopamine:  trashionbitches:  (via 2600oclock)fuckyeahcrystals:  jamison:fecklesss:cosmic-dust  (via lakecaribou)from http://www.flickr.com/people/paperlilies/(via letsfuckinmybed)thelovelybones:  lissylove:melissajaneloves:thatasian:loveclubnostolgic:  witherwithout:  crystalveins:littlejackie:fuckyeahgoths:deatharoundtheeyes(via celestica-, splitpeavintageblog)desiredconfusion:  thelovelybones:  By ANNIELYfyabbeyleekershaw(via partytights)(via highonflowers, mentalstability)Alexander Wang cat-eyed sunnies.. want so much. (via pixieshambles)alimichael:  polaroid is deadmelissajaneloves:  (via thatasian, thelovelybones)evenandodd:  (via honeybrambles)  The hair, the perfect mid-length awkward-stage pulled-off-so-well hair. shykid:  (via duhitsmelissa, hauntme)  This is what I do on a daily basis.Always did have a penchant for unconventional sleeves.

(via fuckyeahskinnybitch)


(via hellandmilk-)


crystalveins:  (via mrgolightly)


(via nebulouskies)


(via modellove)

summer!fernanda pradacassidyluana teifkefleeing the sunrisethe incomparable kate


No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters