Sunday 6 June 2010

Tear up the rulebook, and maybe we can play the game

Feeling The Love
You're looking my way, you're looking good
Needs no explaining, it's understood
Electric shivers, across my skin
It's like a fever, and you're my only medicine

Could I be dreaming your touching
I'm feeling the love as it flows through the air
Lighting my fire, igniting desire
It's hotter than heaven in here

You show me yours, I'll show you mine
Don't hurry baby, take your time
Know what I'm thinking, you think the same
Tear up the rulebook, and maybe we can play the game

(via playdates)marijuanaeyes:  sleepingwideawake:  acheshirecat:  thingssheloves:(via anditslove)
(via cacaococoa)(via cacaococoa)(via parachuteshark)(via fuckyeahskinnybitch)dirtydianaa liberian—girlAlexander Wang Leather corset shortsAlexander Wang Rocco Mini studded leather bagAlexander Wang Rocco Mini studded leather bagFendi Peekaboo canvas and leather toteFendi Tulle-embellished suede sandalsChloĆ© Canvas and leather sandalsFendi Baguette beaded shoulder bagChloĆ© Sequined silk-georgette topGivenchy Ruched leather wedge sandalsLanvin Sunbeam snakeskin pumpsGivenchy Jersey-strap leather sandalsMarni Satin square-toe pumps Michael Kors Vacchetta leather sandalsCamilla Skovgaard Satin chain-embellished sandalsCamilla Skovgaard Satin chain-embellished sandalsVersace Leather and python ankle bootsDonna Karan Cork and suede wedgesBurberry Prorsum Satin and leather bootsVersace Leather and python ankle bootsPhi Zipped leather ankle bootsPhi Zipped leather ankle bootsAlexander McQueen Cutout leather ankle bootsAlexander McQueen Cutout leather ankle bootsLanvin Genereux leather shoulder bagLanvin Genereux leather shoulder bagMarni Sequined shoulder bagMarni Sequined shoulder bagJean Yu Forbidden Keyhole braMarni Sequined shoulder bagMarni Polka dot braJean Yu Eden silk-chiffon triangle braKiki de Montparnasse Ingenue Corselette longline braMarni Silk-chiffon soft-cup braLa Perla Lace soft-cup bra3.1 Phillip Lim Triangle Bralette silk-blend braKiki de Montparnasse Ingenue soft lace bra3.1 Phillip Lim Tulle-trimmed silk-blend braBodas Sheer Tactel soft cup braStella McCartney Lauren Whistling braLa Perla Opportunity tulle corsetLa Perla Croisette lace bodysuitStella McCartney Grace Waking chemise Burberry Tulle sheer chemiseStella McCartney Grace Waking chemise Valentino Embroidered mini dress

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters