Tuesday 13 April 2010

Jessica Stam stays GOLD

Hello:) Just wanted to say thank you for visiting. Thank you to the person that sent me this nice comment:), and here is post about Jessica Stam. I do love her. She has such angelic face. Amazing model really.


Turning to too many faces. I think I'm doing something not right. Something that leads me to disaster. My full mind is tired of thinking. I don't want to think anymore. Someone yesterday said that my way of thinking is what makes me to stand out. I said I don't want thoughts anymore. They are piling, piling, piling in my head. It's getting too much.
Trying to sort things out....always makes it worse....
and yes, I know I am doing something wrong. I am aware of this. My conscious keeps reminding me. One of the rules is, as long as what you do doesn't harm others....DO IT.
Shit rule...but hey at least I won't go to hell right;)?




Image and video hosting by TinyPicJessica Stam Backstage Gallery | teamsugar - Women's Social Network & Community.Jessica Stam Photos Fall 2007 Ready-to-Wear Stella McCartney - Backstage on Style.comhttp://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/S2008RTW/AFERRETT/BACKSTAGE/00010m.jpgaAfkjfp01fo1i-28108/loc922/27954_us_vogue_may_2007_cover_122_922lo.jpgaAfkjfp01fo1i-9783/loc684/20334_43300002_122_684lo.Jpg

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters