Tuesday 5 January 2010

...we could hold each other tight....

Yes, yes....but it is not as hard as it looks....
Yes, yes...but it's not as terrible as it seems.....
Let me decide....
Let me know if you change your mind....
Let me know if you still care.....

People are complicated creatures....that are set to discover....we wonder...and we want to experience new...
...the world was given to us...life was given to us...as a secret....as a gift....so that our nature can help us figure it out...bit..by bit...

We will never discover each other...because also in our nature is...
...never mind.....
you are not reading it anyway...
and if you are that means you know it all anyway.....


Some find their wonders in undiscovered lands....
Some find their wonders in undiscovered souls.....
We all find wonders in undiscovered bodies............








































No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters