Monday 10 August 2009

LE FASHION


























































I just got back from Italy. I loved every piece of Italy. It's such a beautiful place. Whenever I was looking I couldn't stop thinking.....i wished he was there with me and we could see this together. I couldn't stop the feeling of missing him....I met amazing people.....I feel different....it feels good....different good...every time I get this kind of feeling I'm not scared. I'm getting less scared of this world....fullfills me....
Meeting new people, and learning about people.....its like my hidden hobby...
I really feel good about myslf when I see that people come to me and tell me things....things they wouldnt tell anyone.....people make me happy....people make me cry....they disappoint me....I love each and one of them.....I really do....you never know what to expect from them....

Now I'm back in Poland....and the feeling of being lost doesn't want to leave me....I can't find myself in this country....


I need someone to undrestand this.....fucking shit....

I Love you Askim.

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters