Monday 27 July 2009

Carmen Kass in Numero 105, Like a Bird

I don't need a lucky braclet...or teddy.....I deeply believe that you bring me luck....that your beautiful sense of life brings me luck....i carry my luck with me around as I love you all the time...i carry your heart I carry it in my heart....

Sience I came to Poland( two days ago)...everything looks sooo much different....I miss my fruit tea at night....I miss my room....why doesn't it feels liek home...it was my home for so long....what happened???I think it's my first time....I can't believe thi is happening to me. I feel like stranger. I feel like stranger in place that I'm scared to call my home. I am lost.


I think I take it all in different way than people around me....when im very scared I think of him....I think of the time when we will be together....it helps....it helps with sleeping...I can't sleep...it's hard...why do i feel like that???

Shit life is complicated. All these people ask me questions about my future....I'm scared about the in between....before my future...I lie....my future will be beautiful....it will....but I lie to you becase you don't really want to hear the real dream....you wouldn't understand it.....
I am scared of all the way that will bring me to my happy future....I need help...I need you...


Dear Dream Boy....I love you....



























No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters