Friday 5 June 2009

Raquel Zimmermann












rzh.jpg









PS: "...there is only one conclusion to everystory. We all fall down..."


Call me obssesed but when you don't call me I am worried.....thank you for waking me up today. It was the best wake up call I've ever recived:)
We didn't speak today apart from the call in the morning, and I miss you.
My mother asked me yesterday if I have any secret. I said no. I don't. I keep 'IT' deep down but it's not a secret, but a personal 'thing' (???) shared between two creatures....


No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters