Friday 5 June 2009

...inspiration in faces...inspiration in souls...















































































PS:It's not that I don't listen. It's just the sky is so blue today....
I think I found my job for this life.....I think that I gonna lie my eyes on these clouds....

I think that I found my job for the next life....I think I gonna wrap my hands around the gratest tree...and sing it the sectret song...that grass sing to me every night when the moon hides its tears....


...and I'm gonna hide pieces of my soul under frightened soil...in between carrots that we never picked up....

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters