Saturday 20 June 2009

Masha Novoselova in Cover Issue #44 May 2009.


















I'm just in London my first day. I visited my heaven TATE Modern. London is such a beautiful place. I loved the street where all the artists, dancers just sat on the grass and showed what they can do.....painting, dancing, acting for passing by people. One man took my hand, and started small talk....I was disappointed with the fact that that artist as well as his friends were drunk....dressed inn very unusual...but interesting for me way...did what they could do the best....art...with a drug in their veins....I was sad...that it's that way....

London Eye....gave me some time to think of people over all....I looked at the world from high up, and everything was so tiny...people were just little dots walking in million different ways...always rushing forward...we think we are so great...we are so big....but we aren't....we forget that we are JUST people.....but then again i looked around...all those huge buildings....screaming their age from all the sides....and trees....prazinng the soil....waters brushing all the boats....which felt so comfortable with that.....WE CREATED THIS.....we made this world....we made Big Ben to chase the time for us...and show more soulful creatures that architecture is beautiful....so after all we are BIG...POWERFUL...we just can't find the BALANCE....


No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters