Saturday 20 June 2009

Eniko Mihalik in Vogue Nippon June 2009, The Natural.




















You are my air, you fill my cheast with pure wind...
You are in my vaines diving my blood forward....
MAKING ME ALIVE....
You are part of my mind....so fresh that it's hard to go through without thinking of you....
you are like a drug....my own drug....that helps me to go though another hour...
You are my wing....I couldn't fly with just one before.....
You are my own piece of art....so misterious....unexplainable....deep...fascinating....and so beautiful I can't take my eyes of you....you make my life a painting....with hidden feelings...so colourful...meaningful...filled with the goodness of your eyes....and your personal glow....
You are.....real(?) No you can't be. It is impossible....for such a crature to have the power of existance.....

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters