Tuesday 21 April 2009

Sony DSLR-A350K

I'm looking for my baby...and I think I found it! I'll keep serching though!!!:)
This one is amazing!

Sony DSLR-A350 Alpha A350 + 18-70 FREE 4 GIG FREE CASE
  • Extremely high resolution 14.2 effective megapixel CCD sensor for superbly detailed images with rich tones and vibrant color
  • Large, high-resolution 2.7-inch LCD with 2-way tilt adjustment for shooting freedom and comfort at any angle
  • Quick AF Live View for fast, accurate autofocus and responsive AF performance even with fast-moving objects
  • Optimised BIONZ processor for enhanced picture quality, reduced image noise and responsive operation
  • High sensitivity up to ISO3200 with selectable high-ISO noise reduction for successful handheld shooting in low light without flash
  • Evolved D-Range Optimiser adjusts brightness and contrast for beautifully-exposed backlit scenes
  • Enhanced Super SteadyShot image stabilisation offers 2.5-3.5 steps anti-shake performance with all a-mount lenses or Konica Minolta a-mount lenses
  • Large 2.7-inch Clear Photo LCD with easy-to-use function display and percentage battery life indicator
  • Improved 9-point centre cross AF with EyeStart activation for fast, accurate focusing
  • Bright, clear optical viewfinder with wide field of view
  • Smart Teleconverter gives instant zoom of 1.4x or 2x with no reduction in image quality
  • Continuous shooting at up to 2.5 fps with optical viewfinder/up to 2 fps in live view mode
  • High-capacity InfoLITHIUM battery allows up to 730 shots between charges (using viewfinder) with % display of power remaining (CIPA measurement)
  • Dual anti-dust system protects sensor during lens exchange
tem Specifics - Digital Cameras
Digital Camera Type:

SLR, Professional


Optical Zoom:

--


Brand:

Sony


Digital Zoom:

--


Model:

DSLR-A350K


Memory Card Format:

CompactFlash I


Resolution:

14.2





Condition:

New


Battery Type:

--


Features:

--


Bundled Kits:

--


Display Size:

2.7 inches





No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters