Wednesday 22 April 2009

Frankie Magazine

I just started today my FAST training, it's really interesting, and for me it means a lot to know that I might be helping kids and their parents to get along, and to have a relationship! I'm missing all my lessons and it's a bit worrying because I will have so much to do! I'm really tired, after school, and the gym. My eyes just don't want to open, I still have got to finish my textiles project, and Spanish and do FAST homework. Yeah, I can really feel that school started. In two weeks exams, and then we will have a sit off, I hope anyway.

These are images that I found in Frankie Magazine. I hope you like it. I personally think that this magazine is really cute, all the drawings are adorable. You just have so much fun looking through it.


graniph, frankie magazine
graniph, frankie magazine

my pet square, frankie magazineeaster cards, anamiro, frankie magazinegallery, art, semi permanent, frankie magazineakina, fashion, frankie magazinecraftastrophe, frankie magazinebloom, art, frankie magazinebloom, makeup, art, frankie magazineart, talent, graphics, frankie magazineart, graphics, frankie magazineart, graphic, frankie magazinelucette, frankie magazinemimipong, frankie magazinecraftycrafty, frankie magazinemag scarf, frankie magazine

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters