Saturday 25 April 2009

Numbero 103 ...the beautiful one....

This is the most beautiful cover. I can't stop looking at it!Make-up is so pretty, and fresh perfect for spring!:)

I just found out about FREE HUGS CAMPAIGN. I mean I've heard that someone even showed up in Liverpool, but I had no idea it was such a huge thing! I love that this person dedicated his life to bring happiness to people lives by doing something so simple as giving them hugs. When you've got a bad day, and you feel like everyone turned their backs on you, something like a hug will make you feel better. To be honest I would love to just stand in the middle of Liverpool One and spread a tini tiny bit of love by giving hugs people, it's a lovely way of showing that u care, plus it makes you feel better. For example yesterday on my way from school I helped this old lady to cross the street. You have no idea how made up I was that I could help! She was such a sweet hart! I will never forget the moment when she smiled to me and said: ''See, there are nice people in the world''
I hope that you all will find yourself pleased by helping others. I hope that you will show everyone alse that there are good little souls, which are willing to help.

Photobucket

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters