Sunday 12 April 2009

emotions hidden in between words

My dad always says that artists feel everything differently. They go through greater pain, and are more touched by beauty. I'm still trying to figure out why is it, and what he means by that.....
Today I'm gonna show you my calendar, my dad gave it to me (he still doesn't remember that), Even if the calendar is out of date I still use it as a storage of my inspiration....see yourself.....



PS: Sometimes when we pretend we don't know things, we are just trying to protect ourselfs from getting hurt....




No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters