Tuesday 14 April 2009

Emma Summerton


Even if I'm surrounded by millions of tissues, and my room is as messy as ever, today is the day. I've been so confused for quite a while now. Last week I had my room painted, and I wasn't happy at all (even if I was waiting such a long time for it), even the fact that I could paint it purple, brought no joy in me, no song could save me, not a magazine, not a new piece of clothing, not even my friend, I don't even know the cause of it. I'm always miles away with my mind, but this wasn't usual for me.
I love having days like this, when my energy is back, and over all I'm back on track (including my diet). I finally know, I sorted things out, and the ones that I didn't, I know how to. I guess I got my mind back, and all the senses are working properly. Welcome back real world. Welcome back.


EDITORIAL: A Charming Blend
MAGAZINE: Vogue Italia June 2007
MODEL: Hilary Rhoda
PHOTOGRAPHER: Emma Summerton
CREDIT: MarieMaud at www.thefashionspot.com














No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters