Thursday 26 February 2009

Today I decided towrite a note about design work, and what I will show you in a minute, shocked me in a good way. No, "shocked" isnt right to say. I was more intrested in design. It's really cool, and fresh, something no one ever have done, and I love this kind of stuff. I want you to imagine that you have got this kind of furniture in your house! Everytime I add this kind of home art, design I imagine my future apartment, and how great it would be to have these designs inside! I defenetly want glass everywhere, including my floor which will be full of photographs and painting underneath it(all my favourite artists, photographers, designers), so everytime I'll feel down, sad or just disappointed I will see art, which really comes you down and makes you feel better.


PS:...because art for me is like another world, I can run away whenever I want to.






No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters