Wednesday 25 February 2009

Dennis Oppenheim
















You don't have to analyse anything. You not ment to think about inspitarion. The reason you are looking is to admire the piece of art.

I went to the TATE gallery, and this is what I found. I loved his work. Mainly because uses unusual objcts, and turns it into something very special, a lot of shapes. He does a little bit of everything I would say....
...He defenetly likes to be mad, lose himself and just follow the idea....I mean look at these photographs! I'm amazed by the one where a girl draws on a man's back.


PS: Art is for amatours, because as long as you don't read how to paint you will be the greatest....

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters