Saturday 7 February 2009

Hong Kong by Michael Wolf

Honestly? I wish I could be near to what he has shown in his works....I've seen only couple of pictures and I all redy love it....his style and clear way of showing things just what they are is just great. I think that he want us to look at the building and dont see it, you know. Look at it and see more that it really is. The culture, everything around it.


PS: Every day we lern something new....what have I lerned today?What was the lesson for me today? I woun't know until I meet with the disaster.....







No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters