Thursday 1 January 2009

WWW.LOOKBOOK.NU

One of the fashion webs that I absolutley adore is lookbook.nu. Everything is just so great, the standards of style and imagination, effort which fashionholics put in is just incredible. I love the way they create all the pics, and it's not just about making cloths and jewellery to work together, but to mach background as well, really great creativity, plus it's really inspiring. It's like we think that to look good you need to go shoping to Topshop to get new stylish cloths, but these people underline that it's not about NEW, but hhow you make it work. This is why I'm going to add some pics from LOOKBOOK.



PS(I just love 'PS:' for some straange reasons:P)
I hope you guys don't mind me adding your pics on my blog:) .























No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters