Friday 2 January 2009

Henry Holland- Crazy t-shirts

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!SOOOO COOL...
THIS GENIUS IS(TATATATA!!!!):

HENRY HOLLAND














Here is what's on T-shirts:


flick yer bean for agyness dean
wham bam thank you stam
i'm a tosser for coco rocha
my flies are undone lily donaldson
my legs are uncrossed georgia frost
fancy a screw behati prinsloo
give us a blow daisy lowe
grab my weiner iekeline
give us a back hander rachel alexander
lets play naked twister linda evangelista
you would if you could cindy crawford
i'll show you who's boss kate moss
i've got more than a handful for naomi campbell
who needs husband i've got house of holland

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

niestety, nie interesuje się modą. (; [ wyimaginowanax3.blog.onet.pl ]

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters