Monday 19 January 2009

Say Rothko

...very often when I find an amazing piece of art, I'm getting very exited, and inspired. I found someone very special, as well as I found out that this amazing man ended his life in a second, taking his life away with his presence, the only thing left behind was his art. And it's really shocking that some poeple fight all their lifes to get to the place where Say Rothico were, and on the way they losing something. I think that Say Rothico lost something really special, missed something and this is why he decided to do something about it.....

here is his work.....





BTW: Sorry for disturbing your thoughts and changing the subject, but today snowed in England. I've never seen anyone so exited about the snow, ever in my life! It was really cool, the way everyone in my school runned outside trying to catch snowflakes, laughing to the sky, taking photos, dancing on the grass...they were just so happy, unbelievable....it's incredable how little things can make everyone happy, and change the day....

...make every tiny thing worth a while....happy memory....(Maybe this is what Rothko tryed to tell us, or hide from us.....)


No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters