Sunday 9 January 2011

the beautiful one...


¡Quiero ese flequillo!Nuevos flequillos de temporadaNuevos flequillos de temporadaLas tops del añoLas tops del añoLas tops del añoLas tops del añoLas tops del año



John Galliano


MeadhamKirchhoff


cassssss<3love them

rhea137:  The magazine of the destroyer Shaw (DD 373) explodes during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941.via ljplus.ru Why do people assume that I’m not replying to their messages because I hate them or I’m mad at them or ignoring them?  Do I HAVE to reply to everything? No.  Maybe I don’t feel like talking to anyone, MAYBE everything isn’t about you. Maybe I don’t check my phone constantly incase somebody somewhere wants to dribble nonsense to me. Maybe my phones dead. Maybe I’m dead.  Maybe everybody should lay off and stop expecting things of me.Holy shitI’ve been up since 4am and Ashe cracked out the whiskey about an hour ago…today’s gonna be a good day MARC VAN DALENReview Of The Year (In Pictures)Review Of The Year (In Pictures)Review Of The Year (In Pictures)Review Of The Year (In Pictures)Review Of The Year (In Pictures)Accessories EditMarie Claire Italia January 2011" alt="auguste italia1 Auguste Abeliunaite by Taki Bibelas for Marie Claire Italia January 2011">Marie Claire Italia January 2011" alt="auguste italia7 Auguste Abeliunaite by Taki Bibelas for Marie Claire Italia January 2011">V #69" alt="vmag2 Melodie Monrose, Ming Xi, Pauline Van der Cruysse & Others by Daniele & Iango for V #69">V #69" alt="vmag4 Melodie Monrose, Ming Xi, Pauline Van der Cruysse & Others by Daniele & Iango for V #69">V #69" alt="vmag6 Melodie Monrose, Ming Xi, Pauline Van der Cruysse & Others by Daniele & Iango for V #69">V #69" alt="vmag7 Melodie Monrose, Ming Xi, Pauline Van der Cruysse & Others by Daniele & Iango for V #69">av1 Irina Lazareanu & Luca Gadjus for Anthony Vaccarello Spring 2011 Campaigncultureagynesscampaign1 Agyness Deyn for Culture Call Spring 2011 Campaign by Max Faragocultureagynesscampaign3 Agyness Deyn for Culture Call Spring 2011 Campaign by Max Faragocultureagynesscampaign5 Agyness Deyn for Culture Call Spring 2011 Campaign by Max Faragohttp://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lepkpcr2zG1qah5ozo1_500.jpg1 (by Z, of course)(by Sara Gossett)

e.esuicideblonde:  The ShiningLolita Ever


No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters