Thursday 12 August 2010

she's a lovely little hun




mind set
setting my mind
my eye is a lens
I create the picure
I am the magician
I am the creator
my hands cracked
dry dry hands
holding on to smooth edges....
I am the creator
and my body is keeping me apart
no flying....
no more flying
never was flying too high

I am the magician
and I set the night
I let in the light `

inthepines-:wolfsblood:(via billycostigan)bbblue:(via kmkr, monstreux)(via backstageatyourshow)(via backstageatyourshow)(via perfumebottle)(via misswallflower)lornadoome:youareadyingbreed:(via crucifere, themata)highonflowers:(via teacuptriangles, prettyreckles)cross-stained, aurynnxmisswallflowerunicrnfetusraglan, cooolkidscantdie(via drencrome, styleoverdose)fuckyeahblack:(via diamondsandstuds)royal-ivory:  Kasia Struss, Jac Jagaciak, Karlie Kloss Giorgio Armani Prive F/W 10(via juiceycouture)(via fuckyeahvsmodelz)(via love-less)(via skinnyrockskatemoss)emotionalinertia:fairytalesandglitter:(via beautyisanamazingdisease)(via fashionissimo)fuckthisshitttttt:shadowsea(via youlovesadtragicboys)highonflowers:royal-ivory:Kate Moss and Natalia Vodianovahighonflowers:selfishlybeautiful:mindsattract:(via unicornwithfangs)highonflowers:(via allthewavesofblame)unicornwithfangs:(via apathie)unicornwithfangs:(via teacuptriangles, neverhidealwaysrun)fuckyeahblack:letsfuckinmybed:(via mindsattract, feathersandgold)mypassionforbeauty:astrella

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters