Friday 13 August 2010

desert bride

loverbeau:  shestillkillsthedanceloverbeau:  hookeronachruchcorner-lovefoxlondonoutfittedobscenities:mcqueenadillo

I am your desert bride
dried out in your hands...
you kept me dried out....
let me ease your cracks....
fell into the pattern
...the pattern we are....
i am your desert bride
and my love
what love?
your my desert...
keeper...
and your love...
what love?
I'm your desert bride
and your cracks are mine....
let me ease your pain
he keeps the desert bride
he keeps her dried out until the sun goes down...



Nina Ricci Couture circa 1997precipicejeezny

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters