Tuesday 27 July 2010

the one that you want the one that you won't have...

fourphoto Photo of the Day | Dream Teamsiri beauty Morning Beauty | Siri Tollerod by Miles Aldridgesiri beauty1 Morning Beauty | Siri Tollerod by Miles Aldridgesiri beauty3 Morning Beauty | Siri Tollerod by Miles Aldridgesiri beauty4 Morning Beauty | Siri Tollerod by Miles Aldridgesiri beauty5 Morning Beauty | Siri Tollerod by Miles Aldridgesiri beauty6 Morning Beauty | Siri Tollerod by Miles Aldridgesiri beauty7 Morning Beauty | Siri Tollerod by Miles Aldridgesiri beauty8 Morning Beauty | Siri Tollerod by Miles Aldridgesiri beauty9 Morning Beauty | Siri Tollerod by Miles Aldridgesiri beauty11 Morning Beauty | Siri Tollerod by Miles Aldridgesiri beauty2 Morning Beauty | Siri Tollerod by Miles Aldridge

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters