Thursday 22 July 2010

no soul will tell
no soul will know

(via pastythighs)(via nerdinlove)(via nerdinlove)(via heyheyrichboy)(via evaawalia)thevintagefiles:  misplacedjoanofarc:  dandeliondust:(via nightoftheswallow)(via peopleofthepyre)(via natisanti)basiclife:  love this.(via chaoticremedies)

she stained your lips
red mark won't go
she stained your lips
shhhhhhhhhhhhh
no soul will tell
...no soul will know


stone after stone
making no difference to me
whats done is done....
there is no us there
you or me
pour a little salt
heal the night
i'll go left
so keep me in your sight
don't loose me in the dark
whisper our little lie
stay in the night
what's done is done
red mark looks anything but right

her red mark on your lip...
flashing in the dark...

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters