Friday 23 July 2010

I cut like a buffalo


"Well you know I look like a woman but I
Cut like a buffalo
Stand up like a tower, tall
But I fall
Just like a domino

You can hit me if you want to
Do whatever makes you happy
But don't take it easy on me
'Cause I don't know how to take it"



"To be afraid is a luxury, and cool your engines for me
I don't want a sweetheart, and I want some machine
I love you the most, I do when you're so close to me
I can smell the gasoline"

(via maskofash, bulletproofiwishiwas)

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters