Thursday 15 July 2010

Come and talk to me

(via rootsabovebranchesbelow, dontbetardyfortheparty)(via rootsabovebranchesbelow, 1000scientists)(via blindedbythe-light)alphateganandsarayeah:  isawalight:  createthedog:  theoceanrightnow:  (by allsongs)   ughhhh i have to see them again sooo bad   i’d kill to see the xx(via cherrycherryboomboomladygaga)mcqueenadillo:  Freja Beha Erichsen by Michael Thompson(via avbikales)mcqueenadillo:  Anna Selezneva, Freja Beha Erichsen and Magdalena Frackowiak at the Chanel Haute Couture Fall Winterr 2010 show.bohemea:  suicideblonde:  Dior Fall/Winter 2010 Galliano does such amazing volume.  I want a Dior clad lady garden.terrysdiary:  Dash Snow… July 27 1981-July 13 2009… We miss you!  Amen, this guy was amazing (via iamonlylooking)

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters