Friday 25 June 2010

someday my pain will mark you

There is something about this place....or maybe it's in every single place......but there is so much emptiness anywhere I go....I feel like I'm some kind of bad charm...I make it all empty...I know it's not it....

...just with a little fear that it's over....
....it will be....
....might be....
KILLS
KILLS
KILLS

'Someday my pain, someday my pain
Will mark you
Harness your blame, harness your blame
And walk through'


You don't need to touch me....
And I don't need to touch you....
We don't have to touch....

Sway in the rhythm of words....
touch with music....
teach gently with films.....


'TEACH ME GENTLY HOW TO BREATH'

I don't wanna be here...

My shadow brings lonely....
TIRED
TIRED
TIRED
there is no more honey in your basket
OPEN IT
OPEN IT
OPEN IT
you will see....

my shadow brings emptiness....
and it FOLLOWS ME
FOLLOWS ME around....
and it drags me down....
destinations no human wants to reach....

KEEP ME tightly
WARM ME UP slightly
KEEP ME SAFE blindly.....


(via dailyloveliness)girlcrushing:  imdirtydan:  (via sexanddrugs)pityparties:  (via thereisalight-)(via letsjustbeskinny)(via bonesandshit)skinnyaddiction:  -1873-. on we heart it / visual bookmark #1973982mloe:  (via modellove)swiminginsilence:  (via young-n-reckless)buddyholly:  featherlightrailthin:(via helenisjellin)(via jaiuneame)youthandbeauty (viamaddecentandshit)binds:  by laura lynn petrickpassingfox:  precipice:  dailyloveliness:(via prettyand)thinandbones:  (via modellove)(via modellove)





emtyme

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters