Tuesday 4 May 2010

WORDS WORDS WORDS...secrets...WORDS WORDS WORDS


three inches above the floor
man in a box wants to burn my soul
and I'm tired, and I'm tired.
is that the truth he says
the pain is easy
too many words, too many words

and I can hear 'em

if you're hearing screams
come back child, come back
my hands are dry
but I know they're gonna make it
just one more night
too many words, too many wordsTumblr_l017iwffcy1qbtrv4o1_500_large



nataliaphoto0 Photo of the  Day | In Her Eyes
(via 120mm)(via 120mm)(via 120mm)Vogue Italia May 2010" alt="elisa sednaoui13 Elisa Sednaoui by Stephane Sednaoui forVogue Italia May 2010">4287314754_4667d598e0_largevladabeauty2 Morning Beauty | Vlada Roslyakova by Vincent Petersvladabeauty4 Morning Beauty | Vlada Roslyakova by Vincent Petersvladabeauty6 Morning Beauty | Vlada Roslyakova by Vincent Petersfrejaphoto0 Photo of the Day | FrejaVogue Russia May 201vintagewishes:  (via toujours-couture)120mm:  via beyourownalice



OUT OF ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD HAVE SAID TO ME....
IT'S NOT EASY FOR ME....
IT'S NOT.

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters