Monday 24 May 2010

WHO
SAYS
I CAN'T BE
F R E E !?

Who says I can’t get stoned?
Turn off the lights and the telephone

Me and my house alone
Who says I can’t get stoned?

Who says I can’t be free?
From all of the things that I used to be


Re-write my history
Who says I can’t be free?

It’s been a long night in New York City
It’s been a long night in Baton Rouge
I don’t remember you looking any better
But then again I don’t remember you





poisonedwings:(via omydays, mardy-bum)2seriously:dagdraumar:strawberryjuliusowlloveyouforever, useyoureyesbullymagnetneveragainaddierizzo(via brzziou)  (by Tamara Lichtenstein)(via takemetojamaica)(via fuckyeahimlovinit)(via qef)(via achtungbabyheart) DYNAMIC DUO <3GUHDONT FEED THE HIPSTERSROCK ON GRANDMA!hehe.“It’s like a cigarette in the mouth, Or a handshake in the doorway, I look at you and smile because I’m fine”shes a carnivalTumblrelegantslum, asexual


achtungbabyheart

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters