Tuesday 25 May 2010

She fine as hell,
She about the dough She doing her thing out on the floor
She know's just how to move to seduce you

images from mformariza to show my appreciation to this blog....for it's amazing collection of images, and for viewing my blog

She work it girl, she work the pole
She break it down, she take it low
She fine as hell, she about the dough
She doing her thing out on the floor
Her money money, she makin' makin'
Look at the way she shakin'
Make you want to touch it, make you want to taste it
Have you lustin' for her, go crazy face it
She's so much more than you're used to
She know's just how to move to seduce you
She gone do the right thing and touch the right spot




No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters