Saturday 1 May 2010

...here to destroy your wrecked mind dear...

I really don't know what alse to say to you...I don't know if I should say anything....there is something that is drowning in me....you are drowning...disappearing for me...the emptiness is fulfilling me from the inside...and I'm just here on my own...more alone than ever....more alone then I could ever be....


CAMERA NIKON D3000->NEW OBSESSION:)

One of the followers asked me what do I want to achieve with my pictures.....?
MESS UP YOUR BRAINS OF COURSE haha;)

ENJOY BEAUTIFUL SHIT I POSTED BELOW>>>>>
(perfection will never be achieved thank you for photography dear GOD)


Tumblr_l1rfzcyzpj1qaytl1o1_500_large
3863424635_94447d9e4e_large(via sabino)0230_largeCaetano Velosogodzillahaiku:  Submission Saturday! Submitted by Patrick Brussjunk-yard-doll:  silentpee:  laura-palmer  word.(via fatalistichues)newdawnfades:  darksilenceinsuburbia:  Captive II Costa DvorezkyThe Pictorial Arts: Pure Inspirationcosmic-dust:  redballoon honeyhands sosexyoutofcontextPCL LinkDump: Come ‘n’ Git Itbenbasso:  yellowblog:  suyhnc:  kazukij:  sampler:  eeeyan:  Self-portraits by Yulia Gorodinski

Anne-Constance Frénoy


No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters