Wednesday 19 May 2010

He licked his lips Said to me Girl you look good enough to eat That boy is bad But I can’t stop staring in those evil eyes That boy is a monster

Tumblr_l2pbw6f1sz1qzb7gjo1_500_largeTumblr_l2ltkgw9vs1qbamvzo1_500_largeJswhid_largeTumblr_l0ze79ew3i1qzdll0o1_500_largefuckyeahmodelhomme:  rainwhut:  Julius Beckers by Joseph Bleuyourinfantility:  (via monstreux) fuckyeahmodelhomme:  Cesar, Rogier, Lenz, Ollie, Theo at VMAN Skate Party(via walrusfuzz, goddamnyourebeautiful)(via fuckyeahcolemohr) Tumblr_l2e8mngyr91qb5q7do1_500_large (submitted by tsalmavet)(via recklessstyle) terrysdiary:  Cole on Mott street yesterday. Cole @ Marc by Marc Jacobs F/W 2010 NY Backstage 20090306202528(via gaelgarciabernal)Tumblr_l2872dvm8x1qznd83o1_500_largesilverblitz:  (via monstreux)ohmostdefiantly:  agroupieslament:  (via lovelykat)uberhaupt:  eli rietveld  |  ph. joost vandebrugwohhhotdude:  randomhotmenandbois:  bluenailpolish07:  egoiste:  MODELSBYDIDIO: I LOVE JONATHAN DALCIN

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters