Monday 10 May 2010

Daddy get me Abbey Lee...Daddy make me AbbeyLee....Daddy I want Abbey Lee

Fuck you all beautiful people.
Enjoy my crap....

The most beautiful past of teenagers life is to hate your parents, hate your teachers, school, feel shit, feel like no one gets your shit...while dear fuckers we all go through it..believe it or not.
You are not the only one unhappy that calls herself 'fat bitch' and for fun pukes.
You are not the only one who has parents that don't give a shit about you...or treat you like a prisoner...
....you are not the only one who is abused by this poisoner fucking society.
You lost your boy....tough...
your girl cheated on you....suck it in....
GET SHIT TOGETHER....
stop wasting time for fuck sake....

STOP MAKING YOURSELF A VICTIM.
You fat. Ugly.
You beautiful. Thin.
GET OVER YOURSELF MOTHERFUCKERS....


AND MAKE SOME ART...
SPREAD SOME LOVE.....







loverunway:  arebours-:  (via watchmevanish)(via shadeh)fyabbeyleekershaw(via partytights)(via pixieshambles)alimichael:  polaroid is dead

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters