Thursday 27 May 2010

anorexic mafia
THIN CULT
FAT WAR

I just fell in love with the sound of rain....
pure perfection engraved in darkness....

....and yes the topic of thinness will never fade away from my blog....
NEVER NEVER NEVER....
I think it's part of our culture...not necessary thinness but weight....this topic is part of our life....culture nowadays....it is more controlling our society than ever....
FIND WHATEVER MEANS BEAUTIFUL TO YOU....
'beautiful' what does it mean....they made us stock in this porcelain world....
to what extend are you planning to give in?
I gave in. I gave up. Long time ago....or maybe I didn't
IT'S a fight with your morality.....
It's the way in which your mind is set...

PS: Hello my name is fat and I'm staying with you->my mind game

-OH!The rain stopped...

syntheticpubes:  by Ana Giselle Rodriguezwannabepretty:  removeyourstomach:  ooooo gurl. (;

ça me donne envie de dominer, c'est tellement bon de tout contrôler

this is all for tonight. goodnight loves. stay strong.http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2xibjyntF1qbg2t8o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1275082252&Signature=TG7y8Jd5SS5C1X9eXQYVeOchhig%3D Freja Beha Erichsen in i-D magazine February 2009 Freja Beha Erichsen in i-D magazine February 2009smilechild:  knockturn:  paris:  (via seaembraces)obsessionforperfection:  (via femmecherie)cocochic:  (via style-injections)
(via cocochic)
fuckyeahfrejabeha:  awwww why is she so lovely? :3
(via fuckyeahhotnessx)(via misscheriedior)(via ignaciotorres)(via himynamesfat)syntheticpubes:  by Malloreigh (+malloreigh.tumblr.com)weareaddicted:  smokeawayyourlove:  (via thinly)





'Sometimes I think I was born backwards...
you know, come out of my mum the wrong way.
I hear words go past me backwards.
The people I should love, I hate, and the people I hate...'

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters