Saturday 22 May 2010

all my life i've been wasting wastin all my money all my time...

R.I.P. Daul.No one in the corner has swagger like her. ;)Abbey Lee Kershaw for 10 MagazineAbbey Lee Kershaw for 10 MagazineMaryna Linchuk and Sasha PivovarovaSasha Pivovarova io1011:  missloribeth:  lesmy:  yokopopo:  cristinasantana:  fumar asi es mas divertido!     this is a real tease at the moment. 29 hours and counting. not saying i’ll make it. but i’m going to try.Legs. Body. Boots. The agony. I have never understood the appeal of polka dots. Check out the latest issue of Hot Boxx Magazine, Model Lesbians made it into the blog section! Dead in the streetsMhm.Live for theseGMVDprunelle:  —> ok! time for another true story. christy and i once broke a coffee table in nyc because we were dancing on top of it. both of our lives have changed.  (via chopa) My dear, you are fantastic.Chains.I’d like all of these please. So adorable. <3Abbey Lee Kershaw for 10 Magazinemyreference:  (via lechinieski)

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters