Sunday 18 April 2010

NO. It's NOT OK. YOU ARE NOT ON. I AM NOT OK. THEY ARE FUCKING FIIIIIIINE.....

Aghhh... i hate those kinds of days. HATE HATE HATE them. I don't know if anyone alse relised that, but on tumblr there are so many blogs about anorexia. I mean anorexic girls have their own blogs, and post diets and pictures, tips. That lately is messing with my mind. Plus I started my new blog on tumblr and well...some of their pictures are good, so I visit their blogs, and accidentally read all the shit. GOD I SHOULDN'T READ IT. I KNOW. I KNOW.

I hate days like these. I hate this feeling deep in my stomach, trapped inside. I hate it. It's making me walk away from everyone, well almost everyone. Plus I start school again tomorrow, my art exam will kill my Monday.

I have so many things in my head that I can't concentrate on art. It always calms me down, but lately it doesn't I'm so distracted. FUCKING TWO MONTHS. TWO MONTHS. I will need some miracle to get through this shit. SOME MIRACLE.

'It's not you babe. This is not you' he said to me. I don't know that is me anymore. I have no idea. I'm tired of people, absolutely tired. EVERYONE IS SO FAKE, it makes me sick. I just wanna turn around and scream. Instead I keep it all in. ALL IN. LOCKED. LOCKED. LOCKED IN VERY WELL.



(via modellove) (via highonflowers) (via modellove)depressingly-awesome:  jessnha:  watchmevanish:  blood-bank: (via felines)(via saksfifth-avenue)yourpixie:coolitdown

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters