Wednesday 10 March 2010

You just carry on with racing forward....I'm going to just lie here. Right here on the carpet filled with flowers....and....

...while you will be racing this world...
...looking for your love...
I'm going to lie down on the ground,
on this perfect flowery carpet and sway myself to sleep...
...and when I wake up...
I hope you will still blindly look and never relise that I blindly loved you.....

...and I will take my lovely pillow...grab my CHANEL bag....
and leave my perfect flowery carpet for someone alse,
search for people who hurt, and people who lie....to fill this time of sorrow.....



Unknown

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters