Sunday 7 February 2010

You bite. I bite back.

























































I just wonder what goes through people's minds when they write that Laura Stone should lose some weight. I really wonder....how can you even think this!?After this shoot....I just can't believe.

The sandwich above might seem comic to you as when you scroll down You see pics of models...well the pic of nasty sandwich is there on purpose....I want you to know that thinks on this blog are not accidental...All I do is play accidental....but these pictures aren't....

I know I didn't write for a while. I know you are not here to read this crap....and I am happy because I am not here to educate you...I don't know what I am here for.

It's been a while....many changes...manyu lessons lerned....so many lessons...lerned...I always hate to look back and see how muh happend in a short amount of time...I never know if I am smarter or what...what i all meant to make me.....some things I wished I don't know....well most of the things.
My visit in London this week was quite a big change of what could be...I am kind of brushing with this world constently....there is this conviction of what I could be....
I know what I will be...I finally know. Thank you London. Thank you. Now I know.




Babe I'm afraid of a lot of things, but I ain't scared of loving you....

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters