Wednesday 10 February 2010

....so the earth kissed my skin

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=2436178inspireplease: lots of kisses, skies, kitties, and moreru_glamour: "Jeunesse Dorée", Isa Asklof by Markus Pritzi for Tushcollapsingnight: graphics: wasting my time in the waiting lineViviènne Model Managementht_photography: Olaf WipperfürthLouisa ModelsSimply Seductive: EditorialSimply Seductive: December 2009Simply Seductive: Inspiration: EditorialSimply SeductiveUntitledru_glamour: Heather Marks by Alexei Hay for Elle Italia November 2009photo_art_ru: words of love.ru_glamour: Magdalena Frackowiak by Tom Munro for Vogue Russia February 2010foto_decadent: Vogue IT Septembre 2004, Natalia Vodianova by Paolo Roversi

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters