Wednesday 27 January 2010

i pray that somethng picks me up and sets me down in your arms

all black by santosh..Yayo would like to thank the 62,322 absolute unique new visitors this last month, who bumped this blog 691,498 times since new years eve. ‘spect xCol. Anthony Joseph Drexel Biddle instructs marines (1943)WifeyAnton Feijoo-MontenegroA big farewell to Lucy (MC); this young pup is hitting LAX on Thursday for good. All the best kiddo xAnsel AdamsMarcsichdezenove:  oddityofspace: (via nedhepburn)tassia: via flickrkari-shma: music meets photography (via steffilynn!)Bits & Pieces » Oh, Hipafurada:  mclassic // eltercsabi(via fuckyeahhappy)fuckyeahhappy:  Hipster elephantHelga SteppanSingapore Harpers Bazaar. 2 days, 25 shots, with Simon UptonFew personal shots salvaged from a terrible developer while on the road. Shot by YayoMike Rob.

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters