Tuesday 5 January 2010

i know your smell...

The shy speechless sound
of a fruit falling from its tree,
and around it the silent music
of the forest, unbroken…


Don’t let me collect these stars for you, sweetness and light fades and I will be left with decorations

to remind me forever



and even if I stay up counting
stars

there won’t be enough
for extra strength or sweet relief



like chewing gum
for
this
addiction



Because you seep into me
Groundwater, between all the particles
That compose me
Because of the vacuum of Wanting and
The gravity of Hoping
It takes a little time
Forgive me
For reality to seep back in
To stay very still and meditate on
What This is and is not

I know your words like verse
Your smell stays with me
I’ve learned the minutiae of you:
Eyelashes, pores, line of jaw
Flash of smile
Clockwork circus highwaymen
Performing leaping surprise hellos
Taking all my composure

Sit it out
Sit it out
Wait for the days to dilute you

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters