Thursday 31 December 2009

she has dreams...

I wish you all dreaming...
and fulfilling your dreams...
consuming them...
sharing...
loving...
being.

THEM

************************



supermars:  I want this so bad.  i have one, you should get it! very enjoyable.happy birthdaybut which one is the key to your heart?
but only if you love me too(via vild) vild. i just wanted to say to you, that i wish you would credit the original artist/photographer. they put time and effort into their work, and i don’t think they really deserve to be ripped off. i used to never credit like you do, but i changed that and i feel much better posting now. also, i find it very ironic that you are angry at a girl for posting ‘your’ pictures without credit, when that is exactly what you are doing to the creator of the original image!pleasei love these patterns.(via daphnerae)multimoulinette:tusaisrienclassics:ak47:joslynk:(via fuckyeahpyts)Do you believe in second chances?love love lovei like rabbits


No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters