Friday 18 December 2009

PEACE, LOVE, CHANEL

(via bohemeextreme)


purdycute:  trying on clothes at Chanel

(via xo-heatherrmariie)


bohemeextreme:  rockandroses:  leprotege:meaganwilson:katevictoria:(via skinnybitching) omg I totally have been looking for this picture everywhere. I saw it a long time ago and haven’t been able to find it since.


(via xo-heatherrmariie)


(via petiteetoile)


xo-heatherrmariie:  (via blueeyeddreamer)


cosmicsummerset:  I WANT this blue Chanel bag!!!!


(via sohighsociety)


(via fauxnoir)


lindsayhuffman:  (via caitttt)


(via xo-heatherrmariie)


(via ohyescouture)


(via xo-heatherrmariie)


dustybe:  Chanel Carousel necklace


atumblrofjoy:  black or white?. both


simmylopez:  I really want the Chanel Half tints.dustybe:  vintage Chanel charms


(via dreamsthatglitterxo)


jamesfarley:  marcellaanna:  Love, love, and oh, some more love. Donne moi!! (via jamesfarley)


(via xo-heatherrmariie)


(via thrillerxo)

giiiuh:  CHANEL ! @-)


(via dreamsthatglitterxo)


satinsheets:  molokovellocet:  That’s right folks, Coco was named for a song about a dog. “Lost my little cute Coco, doggy that I did adore. Trotted off at Trocadero, now my doggy is no more.  One regret, undermining, as I do the cruel recap. While my man was out two-timing Coco was sleeping in my lap. Has anyone seen Coco? Coco in Trocadero? Has any of you seen Coco…?”


Coco was named for a song about a dog.

Lost my little cute Coco,

doggy that I did adore.

Trotted off at Trocadero,

now my doggy is no more.

One regret, undermining,

as I do the cruel recap.

While my man was out two-timing

Coco was sleeping in my lap.

Has anyone seen Coco?

Coco in Trocadero?

Has any of you seen Coco…?”


inspirations-expirations:  by Pattern People

(via kissmycouture)

rosemarygeorge:  Chanel shoes

ruecambon:  Chanel Haute Coutureparisbunny:  xo-heatherrmariie:  (via fuckyeahwhatsinyourbag)


(via idecay)

(via kdeluxxe)

(via fourzerofive)

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters