Tuesday 15 December 2009

now matters






















I think when we are terrifide....it's when...we think the worst....and those thoughts just come to us so unexpected.....sometimes we seem to be so perfect....that almost unbelievable for people that we fear things.
If you would see those eyes....his face....when he looked....at me...and the way he looked at me....you would understand. I have just him....the closest thing to my heart...the only thing I let in....that is human....
Only now matters...let's not worry about tomorrow...tomorrow is unimportant....it's almost unreachable for us....it's so distant....and frightening...and after long months of no see...you are still able to look at him..and bit your lip nervously....that means something...


I'm just waiting for the world to boot in and kill those beautiful times....it's always like this...reality is made of money and lost desires....it's a cercle or either rising or decreasing amount of money....things.....

1 comment:

ryder said...

i was just at wangs and there are no shoes like on the second pic. i guess i have to try burberry, sales is on.

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters