Tuesday 22 December 2009

mypolaroidblog.blogspot.com





I thought that you might like it.....
I thought...it might change your mind....
I thought.....because I think...analyze it through all the time...
...until my head spins....

Now there is too late for second thoughts...too late for going back....
T I M E...
is the only thing everyone of us has in the world...
a little....or a lot....but we all have it...

...and now one likes goodbyes...because goodbyes mean the end...
and sometimes it mean you have to let go...
...and the kid's time ends...
...it's serious...now

....sort all the pieces in your mind...
...waiting time...
...waiting time...
...waiting time...
...it scares me....
...waiting time...
....is all I have...
sometimes tomorrow does not matter
sometimes tomorrow is all I care for...

People say they understand....
..people....

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters