Sunday 8 November 2009

photographer: COCAINE GIRL:)











..these r just some pics I took in Lake District...I really hope you like them....








25th of November. He is coming....I hope that fucking England will give him Visa this time. He didn't get it last time....I am very scared that this will be our last time....He's going away....to NY to study photography...I mean how will we be together...I'm scared he will move on....eventually....he will meet people...and one day he will meet this beautiful girl...who would strike him...and who will be there for him always...and love him very much...not more than me because it's impossible for anyone to love him more than me...she will not be as complcated as me...and he will forget about me....like everyone alse...people forget and it is sad...eveyone forgets....everything....I said to him you should go 'You always dreamed of NY, you always wanted to study....and you want photography...go...' he answered 'I wanted NY with you.'

Million crazy ideas in my mind....time to cut the chains...I am ready...work work work...I will...I need to protect us....I will protect us...no matter what....I WILL....

PS: With love to all those forgetting...and those remembering...please never forget...because it sadens people....makes them cry....love you all those forgotten....



He signed her soul 'Je suis a toi.'

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters