Saturday 21 November 2009

lil fucked up chic...

It's my birthday next week....and I guess just like every year I have a like little 'TO DO' thing.....to be completly honest....one of those things came to me this year...i think I had like 3 main ones....and one of them actually came true...and the funniest thing is that I didn't do anything...it just happened....

This time next year I am going to do modeling...no matter what. I've had over a year of break in modeling...so I can finish this shit....get good grades and go to collage...I picked collage on purpose...because I knew that if I will go to sixth form they will be very stict and won't let you moss anything....like primary school for grown up kiddos...I need money....to pay for my course...plus I have an idea for my holidays...and I need money for it...I need FUCKING freedom from it all....because last time I modeled when I was pissed at all the things around me I would just go somewhere....and I am way too addicted to this amazingly fucked up world to just walk away....so my plan is to start after I finish school.....cause everyone is freaking out...about me missing school....so yeah...I will finish it and then you can all fuck off...

This all is way too much fun...too much...of crazy twists in it....things and people that no one will ever get....I need to figure this world out...its so distant, but soo close at the same time...
So I just need to keep up work on my body....and who knows...;)
THIS TIME NEXT YEAR....I WILL BE WORKING.....

Tumblr_ksauwjipuy1qzfmqlo1_400_large


3927526819_2eae2d4430_o_large

20090201120121

20090306171824
6e9c8afc9ec3_large

86043007122886lo_large

86041006122450lo_large

Bellemere1_th_large

25841deutschmarloes5122_large


PS: Kill them with your innocance...
Rip their hearts apart....and make a dress for yourself....
Smile with the smile of an angel...
Walk on them....with your eyes shut...
CLOSE YOUR EYES BABE.....
(...so you can't see what a terrible....hartless thing they are doing to you)

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters