Friday 20 November 2009

...let us grow....



Photography by Jonathan Leder 31


Photography by Jonathan Leder 17


















(via bonesandstyle)



There is something striking about today. I am not quite sure if it's death of another model...one of my heros...

There are all those thoughts crowding in my head...I've been carring new inspirations lately....and it's just piling up in my head..all the ideas waiting for THE night...when I will just burst out the whole thing on a piece of paper....my favourite nights.


Today he called...I loves when he calles...

Past few weeks I have relised that we are more than just two people in love.... it's amazing how we are building eachother...there is a new light...

THERE IS HOPE...

...and I think that hope is beautiul...it is everlasting...and growing...

beautiful things grow from everlasting, beautiful things....

amaizng things....

I am waiting

I AM WAITING

I am waiting

TO see

what will grow from us......


It's strange for me...new...the importance of another human being...it's so fresh...and I am not quite sure how I feel about this...It's a good feeling....

I AM SURE IT IS.

There is another confusion...twist in my life that I don't quite know how to solve....I guess all those dreams...are just dreams...next year it's collage year...and I am not quite sure what I should do. I know what I want...I know what I love, it's just that I don't know if it is the right thing to do. I guess I won't be able to see if it is or not until I sit in a chair one day and have this feeing of fullfillness....I am waiting for this day.

What do you want to be?

The constent question is bouncing off my ears...I want to be full of inspiration...I want to grow...I want to be indipendent...and free...I want to be inspiration to the ones I love...and to the one I will love...I want to create something...make people stop and think...make their hearts to sway with sadness, happiness...with the joy of life and melanholy of death....I want to make people to feel...to never forgte to feel...and have emotions...


THIS IS WHO I WANT TO BE.

It is very funny....only writting thisa post I have relised what I really want...what I want to do in future...ok maybe I didn't say it out loud....the job...but the name doesnt matter...what the thing consist...matters...what it is...not what it's name....


PS: I hope you all will sit down one day andd relise how succesfull your idea was...I wish you all...next year is collage year and I am going to make people feel...I am going to grow...and you all help me tto grow so thank you for this....thank you....

Love

&

Peace




No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters